Friday, August 14, 2009

Now I Can Go Into The Holy of Holies

I always thought that these were wonderful songs. As an evangelical, I played them and replayed them.

But what was the Holy of Holies? And if I can enter that place now, because I am on this side of the resurrection, what would that "holiest place" look like? What would be in this most holy place?

Here's a wonderful article at catholic.org that answers this question beautifully.

And if you have found that place, where the New Ark of the Covenant is found, where the High Priest can enter, where one can kneel, where one can receive the Blood that cleanses . . . then listen with joyfilled hearts:





Songs by Petra and Truth
Admittance to the Holy of Holies by the Rock of Peter and the Most Holy Trinity
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment