Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For These Gifts, Lord, Make Us Truly Thankful

(Paintshop drawing of a Sunset - thanks to my 10 year old daughter)


It was a good day today - the kind of day that makes for a pleasant evening review. I woke up early to catch the first half of the Son Rise Morning Show. I had my first radio interview. I have the great joy of writing for Catholic papers. Gone are the days of producing works that end up in a cedar chest or the trashcan. My youngest is in her last year of elementary school. Tonight, the Parish School of Religion kicked off the year's program. The theme is reverence. Such a good theme. I came home and my husband had made apple crisp - still warm enough that the ice cream melted deliciously into the crumb topping. My oldest turned 26 today. She has turned into such a lovely woman.





And by the end of 2009, God willing, I will hold my first grandchild in my arms.

A very good day.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Denise! I'm SOOOOO happy for you! What great news! You go girlfriend! ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete