Thursday, September 10, 2009

When Jo-Jo Is Born

Last night, I talked to my daughter about labor and epidurals and baby names (at the moment, we're calling him "JoJo") and maternity clothes. She is on the journey to motherhood. And I am on the journey to grandmotherhood. It is a new era for us both.

I suppose that is why this article captured my interest. We both have six months down, three more to go. Then, in a matter of hours, we will step into our new roles. We both are soaking up as much information as we can before that moment arrives.


The tips in this online article are good - and so I pass the link on to you. And if you are a grandparent (or one in the making, as I am), congratulations: Grandparents' Day is Sunday, September 13!


The Dawning of Grandparenthood (Catholic Exchange)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment