Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina - Day Two

Day Two Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina

Saint Pio of Pietrelcina, together with Our Lord Jesus Christ, you were able to withstand the temptations of the Devil. You suffered the beatings and the oppression of Satan, the Enemy, who wanted to have you abandon your journey of holiness. We beg you to pray for us so that, with your help and the help of all of the Heavenly Kingdom, we will be able to find the strength to set sin aside and to persevere in our faith until the day of our death.


“Have courage and do not fear the assaults of the Devil. Remember this forever; it is a healthy sign if the devil shouts and roars around your conscience, since this shows that he is not inside your will.” Padre Pio


O my Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of my Father and through My Name, the Heavenly Father will give it to you." Behold, in Your Name, I Asked the Father for the grace of (name your request).


Pray: Our Father - Hail Mary - Glory be to the Father


Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust You.

Amen.


Original Novena found at: http://www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com/ENGLISH/Novena.htm
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment