Friday, September 4, 2009

Quotes by Blessed Dina Bélanger on Her Feast Day - Sept. 4

To the teacher who informed her that there was no saint bearing her name: "Very well, I will be a saint. I will provide a patron for those who bear my name."
-Blessed Dina, at age 8


"Yes, I will become a saint. I will become holy in the degree God has marked out for me."


"If the angels could desire anything, it seems to me that they would envy us our privilege of suffering, as well as the priceless gift of the Eucharist."


One day, before her Holy Hour, Jesus showed Dina a multitude of souls on the precipice of Hell. After her Holy Hour, Jesus showed the same souls go to Heaven, who otherwise would have gone to Hell. So one person can make up for what is lacking in the lives of others, by winning precious graces for their salvation.

for more on this saint, go to:




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment