Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina - Day Three


Day Three Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina

Virtuous St. Pio of Pietrelcina, you love the Blessed Mother very much and you received daily graces and consolations from her. Please, we beg you to pray to the Holy Mother for us. Place in her hands the sorrow for our sins and our prayers of reparation. May her Son say “yes” to His Mother, as He did at Cana of Galilee, and may our names be written in the Book of Eternal Life.


“Mary has to be the star that illuminates your path and she will show you the secure way to go to the Celestial Father. She will be an anchor to which you must cling in the hour of temptation”. Padre Pio


O my Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but My words will not pass away." Encouraged by Your infallible words, I now ask for the grace of (name your request)


Say the: Our Father - Hail Mary - Glory be to the Father


Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust You.


Amen.


Original Novena found at: http://www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com/ENGLISH/Novena.htm

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment