Monday, September 14, 2009

Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina - Day One

Day One Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina
Beloved St. Pio of Pietrelcina, you have had the signs of the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ on your body. You have carried this stigmata for everyone, enduring both the physical and mental sufferings that racked your soul and body in a continual sacrifice. We beg you to pray for us, so that we will be able to accept both the little and the larger crosses we too must bear during our life on earth and to offer these sufferings to God, assuring us a place with him in Eternal Life.


“It is to your advantage to commit yourself to the sufferings that Jesus will send to you. Jesus cannot tolerate seeing you afflicted and he will come to you and comfort you, blessing you with many graces for your soul”. -Padre Pio


O my Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you". Behold I knock , I seek and ask for the grace of (name your request).

Pray: Our Father - Hail Mary - Glory be to the Father
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust You.

Amen.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: