Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Little Gifts For The Blessed Mother

Most mothers find little notes and pieces of artwork from their children stuffed in nooks and crannies around the house. I find them in odd files on my computer. Here's one my daughter did recently. I found it when I was uploading a picture to my blog. It made my day.


It also made me wonder what I have done lately for the Blessed Mother. As much as I love these creative little love notes, I'm sure she delights in little trinkets left for her to find.


A smile when I feel like frowning.
A visit to the Marian garden where I pluck a few weeds.
A stop by the Adoration Chapel and light a candle at her feet.
An extra purchase at the store that I later drop by the food pantry.


Almost anything will work, but I'm guessing you are far more creative than I am. If you think of something really terrific, leave the suggestion in a comment.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment