Friday, July 10, 2009

Seriously? I don't think so.


I heard a female Episcopalian priest say it today on the radio. "Sometimes we need to rethink what we think God thinks."


That is one of the scariest things I have ever heard. Thank God, the Catholic Church does not change with the changing times. I cannot imagine the Catholic Church ever saying something this ridiculous.


She simply does not change her mind about Truth. Why? Because God doesn't change.


To say we need to rethink what we think God thinks - well, that implies that we got it wrong in the first place.


If you are Catholic, you know one thing. God promised the Holy Spirit would come and lead His Church into Truth. She simply cannot teach falsely when she speaks on faith and morality. She gets it right. Every time.


She alone proves I Timothy 3:15 to be true. The Church is the pillar and foundation of Truth.


No rethinking required.



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. That IS the scariest thing I've ever heard... wow!! You have it right on Denise, well put!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete