Tuesday, April 28, 2009

St. Louis Mary Grignion de Montfort - all for Jesus through Mary


I have spent the entire day writing. I'm tired. I have almost nothing left to give anyone, except a bad attitude.


I want to eat chocolate and watch brainless T.V.


And yet, these are the days I've promised Our Lady. I have learned to say, all for Jesus through Mary, and I mean it. Even on days when I have nothing more to give. Especially on days when I have nothing more to give.


The article was a good one; the editor has already scheduled it for publication. I could tell that the Blessed Mother was with me in the writing. And I know she will be with me tonight as I try to recharge.


Pray for me, St. Louis de Montfort. Help me to remain faithful, especially on days like today.

Blessed Feast of St. Louis de Montfort.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment