Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coming Soon to the Catholic By Grace Blog!

I'm going to let you take a peek at my private journal.

In October of 2003, I began keeping a journal. Two months later, my father passed away. I continued to write my thoughts in spiral notebooks.

By August of 2005, I had filled up three spiral notebooks - and I had inadvertently captured the story of grace that led me home to Mother Church.

I have taken some of the most incredible moments of the journal and compiled them.

How does one go from the depths of Protestantism to the heart of Mother Church? How does one say yes to Catholic teaching when she is a pastor's daughter and former wife of a pastor?

You'll find out on Monday, January 10, 2011. Watch the Journey Home on EWTN and then stop by the blog. I'll post the best pieces of my journal right here.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: