Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Baton Passes from St. Paul to St. Timothy (and St. Titus)

I've spent those random moments of down-time throughout the day by reading various Letters of St. Paul. I ended the day with a few chapters of St. Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians.

When I read chapter 4 verses 16 & 17, it seemed like a good stopping point as night falls on the Conversion of St. Paul and morning brings the Feast of Sts. Timothy and Titus.

Paul writes: Therefore, I urge you, be imitators of me. For this reason, I am sending you Timothy, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord; he will remind you of my ways in Christ, just as I teach them everywhere in the Church.


Let us close the evening with St. Paul, eagerly anticipating a new day that brings us news of Timothy and Titus.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment