Saturday, April 20, 2013

Why Should I Connect With You on LinkedIn?

It was a great question.

I clicked on the email and thought... now that's a great question.

Yesterday, I sent out some invitations to connect through LinkedIn. One person wrote:

How can my accepting your invitation to Linked-in be of help to you?
 

Most people simply accept or ignore LinkedIn requests and leave it at that. I have two reasons for connecting with people on LinkedIn.

The first reason is that LinkedIn connected me with a group of faithful Catholics who were willing to pray for a very serious situation in my family last January. I wrote about this in THE ST. LOUIS REVIEW. God heard the prayers, and my newborn granddaughter survived a traumatic birth against all odds, without suffering any brain damage. Since then, I have had the privilege to pray for other LinkedIn contacts. So, the first reason has to do with interceding for one another.

The second reason is that I share my conversion story (and other topics) with parish groups, Confirmation classes, RCIA classes and high school religion students at no cost. Many people know that I write, but I also love to share the story of God's grace - at no cost if possible. The gentleman who wrote lived in the Archdiocese of St. Louis and worked in the area of education & evangelization, which meant that I might be able to provide that service at no charge for his students or parishioners. Sometimes, travel expenses are so great that I am not able to speak pro bono - but in my home diocese, I am in the position to give freely. In other dioceses, I am able to speak at cost (travel expenses).
 
 
Feel free to contact me at: denise.bossert@centurytel.net or to connect with me through LinkedIn.
 
Let's keep praying for one another. Let's keep sharing the Good News with one another. All for the greater glory of God.



You can find my bio and speaking topics at my blog: www.catholicbygrace.blogspot.com

Blessings!
Denise Bossert
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. please link in with me deborist benjamin thanks love to hear your conversion stories...

    ReplyDelete