Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Facebook Friending 101

There's a method to my Facebook page. I have tried to load the feed with people who post things that inspire me to follow Christ more fully. I wake up in the morning and click on Facebook, and dotted here and there, I find an array of things that are good for the soul.

I need all the help I can get.

And I've become deliberate in the voices I add to my Facebook feed for that very reason.

Oh, I still have a running Feed that tells me what everybody is up to and what they're thinking. But mixed in, I have reminders of the Faith. Lest I forget.

Here's today's status from "Catholic Church" -

"Were any one to ask me, no matter at what moment, 'Of what are you thinking?' it seems to me I could reply, 'God alone occupies my mind.' " - St. Paul of the Cross

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the terrific interview, rebroadcast today, that I just posted on my Facebook page.
    "May Our Lady of Facebook" continue to bless and increase awareness of the saving Real Presence of Christ in the Blessed Sacrament.
    May Our Lady of the Eucharist pray that we might all become what we receive, the Body of Christ here Son. Christ IS Risen! +Peace+
    Richard Marquis

    ReplyDelete