Thursday, November 11, 2010

Someone From Nazareth

A couple of times each day, I click on my Live Feed to see where visitors are from and what postings they are reading. I say a prayer for you, dear visitors. I know that I am not merely collecting CLICKS. You are people with real souls. And I take the responsibility of Catholic writing (and yes, even blog writing) very seriously. You matter to God. And you matter to me.

A few minutes ago, someone visited from Nazareth, Israel. I had to smile. I'm here, writing this to you, because of Jesus of Nazareth. Welcome, dear one. I'm glad you stopped by for a visit.

And I am glad for every visitor, no matter where you are from. I'm interested in knowing what you are reading, I'm curious about where you live, and I intercede for you when I see that you have stopped by for a visit.

God bless all of you, no matter where you are from. You are precious in the eyes of the Lord. Go and share that Good News with someone else today.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment