Monday, September 21, 2009

Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina - Day Eight

Day Eight Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina

Pure St. Pio of Pietrelcina, you experienced great love for your spiritual children and have helped them by purchasing them for Christ. You did this by offering yourself, all your suffering, and even the Wounds of Christ made visible on your own body for your spiritual children. Please grant us, who have not met you personally, the opportunity to be considered your spiritual children. In this way, with your protection, guidance and strength, you will obtain for us a special blessing from God, so that we may meet Him on the day of our death at the gates of Heaven.


“It would be most fulfilling, if God would grant me just one wish (if it were possible); that He would say, ‘Enter Heaven!’ This is my one true wish; That God would take me to Heaven at the same time that the last of my children and the last of the people who submitted to my priestly care have entered.” Padre Pio


O my Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of my Father and through My Name, the Heavenly Father will give it to you." Behold, in Your Name, I ask the Father for the grace of (name your request).


Pray: Our Father - Hail Mary - Glory be to the Father


Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust You.

Amen.


Original Novena found at: http://www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com/ENGLISH/Novena.htm
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment