Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mary, the Mother of a Converted Heart

Mediatrix of All Graces

Let me be your daughter - truly.
As I grow in this love for you,
and learn this new avenue to God's own Heart [which mysteriously takes to Itself and is also given Flesh by your Immaculate Heart],
let us be as Mother & daughter.

Little by little I will learn
what to ask for-
how to ask-

For now, be loving & patient with me,
and even though I might seem greedy,
or my requests at times silly,
or even presumptuous,
Mother, consider the requests and present them to the Throne of Grace
        for His permission,
and render your graces to me-
yes, even me.

-Denise Bossert (April 25, 2007)


Blessed Mother, for graces received, thank you! (August 3, 2013)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment