Thursday, November 19, 2009

Latest Award - thanks Mama Kalila!

Mama Kalila gave me a Blog Award...

It's called The Honest Scrap

Rules:
Present this to 7 other blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or those who have encouraged me.

Tell those people they've won the award and the guidelines.
Share 10 honest things about myself.
Let's give this a shot:
1. I' m a preacher's daughter, but I always treasured it - well, when we moved right before my senior year so Dad could pastor a new church . . . I wasn't so thrilled.
2. I eat WAY too much sweet stuff.
3. I recently quit coloring my hair.
4. My favorite snack is Cheerios.
5. I had a vision when I was 9 - in which I saw myself as an old woman (at nine, a person is old at 50, so I'm almost there). The best part of all is that the things I knew from that vision are coming true . . . if you want to know more, post a comment.
6. My favorite color as a child was green - and it still is my favorite.
7. I love the Journey Home program and also 18 Kids and Counting . . . or is it 19? I've lost track.
8. My husband truly is my best friend.
9. I am really excited about being a grandma - for the first time - maybe tonight's the night! (My daughter is in labor as I write this.)
10. My greatest joy, my deepest happiness, the moment that brings me the most peace in this entire world is the moment when I am on my knees, having just recieved the Eucharist. Indeed, I am blessed to be Catholic by Grace.
My favorite blogs:
Thanks Mama Kalila for the Award!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice of you! :) Thank you Denise! I will pray for your daughter and your brand new grandbaby! How wonderful! Thank you for the award!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete