Saturday, April 25, 2009

Remember Scholastic Book Orders? Well, it's about that good!


My friend has my taste in books down to a science. She gives me these tidbits, little quotes, until I'm hooked. Then I ask for the title. I send another email and ask for the author's name one more time.


Finally, I place the order.


When the book arrives, I'm as excited as an elementary student on the day the Scholastic book orders come in.


My new book came today; it's already a hit.


Here's a tidbit for you. "All the battles of life can be lost without irreparable consequences, provided one wins the most important, the unique one which is absolutely necessary to win: that which involves the salvation of one's own soul."


Okay, I'll leave you with that little glimpse into The Deceiver by Fr. Livio Fanzaga. I gotta go. . .I have a book to read!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment