Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I need a reminder to trust. . .

Sometimes, I have to be reminded of something I already thought I knew. I wrote an article last year that talked about drawing the world the way we would like it to be - as Harold with his purple crayon - or trusting that God was "drawing" all things well.

It's hard to remember that. . . when close relatives are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, lymphoma, and ovarian cancer.

Three relatives in only a few months. It's hard to cling to trust and hope and faith. It sort of makes one want to pick up a purple crayon. And yet, this is where faith becomes real. . .

The article below ran in a number of diocesan papers. I reprint it here for my good - and maybe for your good as well.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment